MISSHA All-Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ 70ml
- Daily sun care for daily skin moisture and soothing of help sun burned skin.
- Natural Barrier Complex: Moisturizing/ Nutrition.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: Moist/ Skin Soothing.
- Helichrysum Flower Water: Skin Soothing.
MISSHA Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++ is an essence sun milk that provide sun protection to skin and at the same time it hydrates and cools off skin affected by the harsh sunlight. It is also water and sweat resistant. It is also full of moisture to help soothe sun burned skin.
- Those looking for a sun protection product that has the moisturizing effect of an essence that cover skin comfortably.
- Those who desire outstanding UV protection with minimal white cast.
- Those looking to care for skin damaged by UV rays and other environmental pollutants.
- Sun milk packed with skincare ingredients as it moisturizes and nourishes skin.
- Contain Thanaka extract with a cooling effect and it helps to soothe damaged skin from irritation.
- Double Layer UV Blocking System Holds Up Strong to Water and Sweat: New Double Layer UV Blocking System provides long-lasting and impenetrable UV protection, even as the humidity rises
- Moisturizing Essence Quenches Dry Skin: The extracts of 4 kinds of flower extracts (apricot flower, lotus flower, chrysanthemum indicum flower and camellia flower), representing the four seasons, soothe, nourish and hydrate tired, dry skin.
- Containing GLYCOFIRM 1.5P: It helps protect skin from the elements and UV rays.
- Antozone-Rose and Thanaka Extracts Soothe Skin: Antozone-Rose protects skin from environmental stressors while Thanaka extract provides a cooling effect. It helps comfortably sooth skin that can get easily damaged by harmful elements such as UV rays, dust, pollution, etc.
Technology of Water and Sweat Resistant Double Layer Polymer
Perfect for hot, humid summer months. Stands up against sweat and water from water sports and other outdoor activities. Double Layer Polymer provides long-lasting, water and sweat resistant UV protection.
3. Main Ingredients
- Natural Barrier Complex that creates smooth skin: Made with 5 kinds of wild plants (golden root, guava leaf, cinchona, verbena, and aloe vera extract) that help fortify and leave skin feeling smooth by providing hydration and nourishment to skin that can easily get damaged by harmful elements such as UV rays, dust, and pollution.
- Helios Chrysos Flower Water: Including Helichrysum Italicum Flower Water replacing 100% purified water. The name, Helichrysum Italicum, means golden sun, originating from the ancient Greek combination of Helos, for sun, and Chysos, for gold. The Helichrysum Italicum Flower Water is absorbed naturally to protect skin.
- Hollyhock extract protects and relieves skin: The Hollyhock extract (patented component No. 10-0887294) protects skin from external elements and helps to relieve irritation.
- Thanaka ingredient & Antozone-Rose to protect skin from external stimulus such as pollution, ozone and solar heat: Use of Thanaka ingredient started about 2,000 years ago in the ancient country, Peikthano, located in Myanmar. It has a cooling effect to soothe skin easily damaged by external stimulus such as intense solar heat and etc. Antozone-Rose extracted from Rosa Davurica Pall, protects skin from damage and harmful environment such as pollution and ozone.
- Shake it 3-5 times before use.
- Take an appropriate amount and apply evenly onto face.
- Pat lightly until fully absorbed.
- Apply evenly onto neck, arms, and legs where sun exposure occurs.
- Reapply as needed for long-term sun exposure.
- Recommend to double-cleanse as it has long-wearing benefit.
- Apply only an adequate amount. For the optimum level of protective effect, it is recommended to apply a quantity of fingertip size to the face and a palm-sized amount for the entire body.
- It takes about 30 minutes before the sunscreen is absorbed into the skin and starts to work fully. Therefore, it is important to reserve enough time and let the cream fully absorb before we begin to expose the skin to sunlight.