Krave Beauty – Great Barrier Relief 45ml
₨ 7,000.00 (-1%)
- Drop every skincare product you’re using.
- Take a break from cleansing, makeup and sunscreen during this period.
- If you need to wash your face, use lukewarm water and gently rinse.
- Use distilled water if you live in a place where tap water is too harsh or unfiltered!
- Stop sunscreen use as the chemical UV filters can easily sink in and further sensitize the skin and nowadays, most conventional mineral sunscreens use nano/micro UV filters which can easily get absorbed into the skin too. Furthermore sunscreens that are formulated with other potential irritants can exacerbate the problem.
- Use Great Barrier Relief morning and night until your skin has reset and feels relieved and relaxed.
- Start adding back your core essentials once your skin is healed: Cleanser, Moisturiser and SPF.
A creamy, nourishing serum that calms signs of sensitivity and evens out skin without the greasy after feeling. A blend of conditioning oils fight irritation, discoloration and breakouts caused by a damaged skin barrier. Skin looks clear, feels calm, and probably sounds amazing.
A Calming Hand
Our skin and the environment don’t always get along. So when you need help fighting off environmental aggressors, Great Barrier Relief is there to lend a hand. It works by repairing damage in the skin barrier—the skin’s invisible shield. Great Barrier Relief helps “glue” together tears in the barrier to keep the good stuff in and the bad stuff out. Let your skin sigh a great breath of relief.
Deep Moisture, Hold the Grease:
Oat So Simple Water Cream + Great Barrier Relief = YES. Mix it up however you like: a dollop of each, one in the AM + one in the PM, or on different parts of the face.
Beef Up Your Barrier:
Keep your skin barrier strong with the nourishing duo of Great Barrier Relief plus Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser and turn your bathroom into an at-home skin gym.