Krave Beauty – Great Barrier Relief 45ml
₨ 7,000 (-23%)
- Drop every skincare product you’re using.
- Take a break from cleansing, makeup and sunscreen during this period.
- If you need to wash your face, use lukewarm water and gently rinse.
- Use distilled water if you live in a place where tap water is too harsh or unfiltered!
- Stop sunscreen use as the chemical UV filters can easily sink in and further sensitize the skin and nowadays, most conventional mineral sunscreens use nano/micro UV filters which can easily get absorbed into the skin too. Furthermore sunscreens that are formulated with other potential irritants can exacerbate the problem.
- Use Great Barrier Relief morning and night until your skin has reset and feels relieved and relaxed.
- Start adding back your core essentials once your skin is healed: Cleanser, Moisturiser and SPF.
Frequently Bought Together
- Krave Beauty - Kale Lalu Yaha 200ml(₨ 6,700)
A creamy, nourishing serum that calms signs of sensitivity caused by a broken skin barrier. A blend of nourishing oils and rebalancing actives restore damaged skin to clear breakouts and soothe irritation. Skin looks clear, feels calm, and probably sounds amazing.
A Calming Hand
Our skin and the environment don’t always get along. Whether it’s because you’re a city dweller or got too pump-happy with the retinol, your skin needs some back up. Great Barrier Relief is there to lend a hand, no bat symbol required. GBR works by repairing damage in the skin barrier—the skin’s invisible shield. It helps repair tears and strengthen the barrier wall to kick environmental aggressors to the curb. It may be green, but it’s got a black belt in kicking ass.
Deep Moisture, Hold the Grease:
Oat So Simple Water Cream + Great Barrier Relief = YES. Mix it up however you like: a dollop of each, one in the AM + one in the PM, or on different parts of the face.
Beef Up Your Barrier:
Keep your skin barrier strong with the nourishing duo of Great Barrier Relief plus Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser and turn your bathroom into an at-home skin gym.