Banila Co. Clean It Zero Balm 7g
₨ 750.00 (-13%)
This cult favorite still melts off stubborn makeup seamlessly without stripping your skin of its natural oils, it naturally exfoliates and brightens with vitamin C-rich acerola extract. But now, mineral oil has been replaced with natural ester oil, butylated hydroxytoluene is gone and skin-friendly vitamin E acetate is in its place (allowing this cleanser to be used on all skin types, even kids!), and butyl parahydroxybenzoate has been replaced with phenoxyethanol, an ingredient naturally derived from green tea to provide a fresh, rose scent.
Even more, the texture of the cleanser has been improved to be even smoother and softer with a higher melting point, meaning no more summer meltdowns!
All in one cleansing balm to meet your need!
01. Lazy? Zero!
– Erase even the heaviest makeup at once and skin the cleansing foam and lip&eye remover.
02. Recommended for those who seek mild cleansers
– Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm gently removes skin impurities, soothe skin, and maintain good skin balance.
03. Quick and easy cleanser
This cleansing balm has a 3-in-1 function. Lip&Eye remover, cleansing oil and foam cleanser effect all at once.
01. Perfect Cleansing
Cleanse out even waterproof makeup without using lip&eye remover.
02. Moisturizing finish without dryness
So long to dried and stretched skin after cleansing. Keep it hydrated even after cleansing.
03. Run-down of the Sherbet Formula
Clean It Zero’s hard form does not flow even after emulsifying. It saves more products then oil does and has more hygienic cleansing method
04. Hypoallergenic product
Formulated skin-friendly ingredient to not give any irritation.
05. Skin irritation test complete
How to Use:
Step 01. Take adequate amount with spatula and leave it on dried hand.
02. Melt it by skin heat and tab it on forehead, cheek and chin.
03. Massage gently in circular motions to melt away makeup.
04. Add small amount of water and emulsify then rinse it with lukewarm water