- A gentle, antioxidant-rich day fluid that protects your skin from harsh environmental stressors..
- The Beet Shield is a lightweight, non-white cast leaving formula that’s charged with beet root extract and antioxidants to fight against the free radicals so you don’t turn beet-red.
“I need to wash off the nasties but don’t want to lose any moisture.”
How to indulge
Morning and night, apply Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser on a wet face and neck, and gently massage into skin. Never be aggressive! Rinse with lukewarm water. Splashing cold or hot water can do more harm than good, so let’s not shock our skin. If makeup is present, using a suitable makeup remover before would be a skin-friendlier option.
- Matcha and hemp seeds are here to boost the skin’s intake of antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
- Your skin and this cleanser might be a matcha made in heaven!
- Made in Korea
- An antioxidant cleanser that doesn’t mess up your skin barrier, lifting everything your skin doesn’t want while leaving what it needs—healthy pH, hydration, antioxidants and no irritation.
- Skin resurfacing exfoliator that kicks your dead skin cells to the curb, revealing youthful, healthier skin while also feeding it delicious antioxidants from dark, leafy greens.
- Kiss good-bye to the appearance of discoloration, sun damage, and fine lines with regular use.
- How to use: 2-3 times a week before bed, soak a cotton pad with Kale-lalu-yAHA and swipe over clean face, avoiding the eye area. No rinse needed.
Someone who needs to press reset on their irritated skin. More specifically:
- who washes their face more than twice a day
- who overdoes skincare by using harsh acne treatments or anti-aging products too often
- whose skin is constantly dehydrated
- who has constant redness and dry patches
- who is sensitive to many skincare products
- who has chronic stress (yes, cortisol affects the skin barrier too!)
- who is looking to get rid of hyperpigmentation
- who has aging or mature skin
- anyone who intends to maintain a healthy skin barrier function
- who has skin problems associated with a damaged skin barrier